Samsung Electronics West Africa Recruits for an Engineering Training Manager. We are the foremost electronics marketing company seeks the services of a qualified and competent candidate to fill the position of Engineering Training Manager.
Job Title: Engineering Training Manager
Candidate will be in charge of curriculum implementation, co-ordination of trainings and management of facilities at the Samsung Electronics Engineering Academy.
He/she will be:
Develop technical training curriculum (for theory and practical sessions) for all levels of learners including but not limited to:
1. Technical Education School Students (Years 1, 2,3)
2. Junior Secondary School
3. Other Electronics Engineering Students
Manage daily/weekly training schedule and activities for the academy
Implement daily/weekly training for academy learners as defined in their curriculum
* The ideal candidate for this position is expected to have a minimum of a B.Tech in a Technological or numerate discipline (Electrical Electronics, Engineering or Pure Sciences background preferably)
* Customer service mindset, technical background, project management skills, good training and mentoring skills plus ability to influence.
* Understand overall Samsung Service vision and ability to translate it to others, ability to work in a team and as a self starter.
* He/she must be between ages 30-40 years with minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience as a lecturer/instructor (preferably in an Engineering environment)
* Process and professional competencies